I have multiple parties where I don't want to share information between them. With a free account can I set up multiple workspaces with 1 board per workspace? Or is this not permitted?
@Steve_Correll welcome to the community! As far as I know, you can have multiple workspaces. I have... several haha. I'm sure there's technically some limit somewhere, but it would be an extremely high number. Having 1 board per workspace is definitely a valid approach!
Hi @Steve_Correll
It's Violetta from Planyway:)
When you have a free Trello account, you may have 10 boards per workspace. But the number of workspaces is not limited as far as I know.
If you'd like to work with multiple boards at the same time, you may also experiment with Planyway power-up as it has a multi-board view to visualize several Trello boards on a single page, even if they belong to different workspaces. See more information here: https://planyway.com/help/features/multi-board-view#add-cards-from-other-boards-to-your-timeline-or-calendar
@Violetta hey there, saw your comments on some of the other posts and they seem mostly relevant to the users' questions! But this one feels a little off. not sure planyway is really the right solution for what this user is asking about and it sort of comes off as a bit spammy since you just posted about Planyway on two other questions (although i do think your response fits as a good answer on those other ones!) Please be careful about "forcing" mentions of your power-up in the community. I'm a recently Planyway convert and I do think there are plenty of good uses for it that you don't need to jump on every single question Thanks!
Thank-you, Brittany. Much appreciated. Thanks for your quick response.
@Steve_Correll yeah no worries! let me know if you're building things up and coming across any problems!! Happy to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.