Hello - can the "Start Date" field be added to the csv download for boards?
The "Due Date" field is automatically included, but I'm looking for "Start Date". thanks
@Josh Preston check out Board Export Power Up - i'm not 100% sure, but i think it might include that!
And if it doesn't, you could create a custom field called "mirror Start Date", and then create an automation to set that field when when the start date is set on a card, and THEN you should be able to view it with Board Export power-up, because it exports custom fields.
Great tips! thanks for the good info. I'll give it a shot
Hi Josh,
I know it's been a minute since you requested this, but the native CSV board export has been updated and now includes both the start date and the 'dueComplete' fields for each card.
Thanks for the request, hope that helps!
Nathan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.