I would like to reset fiheye admin password. I tried with the procedure on the web but it does not work
Hi @Laval Langlois welcome to the Atlassian community.
For better assistance, would you please share error screenshot when resetting the password and / or the web link steps you are following?
I'm new and I don't know how to link screenshots
Hi @Laval Langlois when you click reply to this post, you will see the editing features as listed inline screenshot. Click "insert photos" icon and attach screenshot.
Thank you for sharing the screenshot.
I believe you have admin access! If not, the password reset is to be done by the admin.
If you are the admin, then the above steps would work. If the article listed steps not working, kindly share the error message or error details to assist you.
Alternatively, if you want someone from Fisheye support, please raise a request on this link.
I am administrator of the server where is fisheye application. I have to re-enable admin because everyone who had admin rights lost them.
I found how to do
Glad to hear that. Please share the steps you followed for the benefit of others.
I managed to find the directory where fisheye / crucible put these data after I followed the procedure and it worked right away
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.