Sorry.Please tell me.
Administrator:Has Card Delete Permission.
Others:Do not have Card Delete Permission.
Is such a setting possible?
My Team use the free version.
I am sorry for my unskillful English.Thank you.
Hey there, thanks for getting in touch
Rafael from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay!
Right now, that feature isn’t available within Trello. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.
Board-level permissions aren't that granular, I'm afraid, so you can't specify to that detail what each board member can do. For board-level permissions, you can either have someone be a normal board member, a board admin, or a read-only Observer, but even normal board members can delete cards.
So right now your only option for others not having the ability to delete cards would be inviting them as Observers.
If there's anything more we can help you with, let us know!
Cheers,RafaelAtlassian Support - TrelloATLASSIAN
Thank you for the useful information.
I found it difficult to realize my ideal.
Thank you very much for your response.
The request for a restricted delete card permission for boards appears to be common in other related threads. Is this on Trello's roadmap?
Hi Beth, good question! Since Trello is designed to be a collaborative tool, we don't have plans at this moment to change the permissions beyond what we currently have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.