I'm trying to download the attachments from Trello Desktop, but couldn't.
Hello @jothibasuofficial
Can you please provide additional details?Based on your screenshot, it may be a network issue happening while the download is ongoing.
Thanks,Eugenio
It's working on the web version.Issue is only on the desktop app. (Recently...)Operating System: macOS Monterey (12.2.1)Model and Chip: Apple Macbook Pro (M1 pro)Trello Version: 2.13.5-499Internet average download speed: 27.2 Mbps
I am experiencing the same issue on the desktop app as well. A number of members on my team are in the same boat.
Hi - Same issue here. Saw it on my laptop first; figured it was a large file. Then once at the office, same issue on my desktop.
Both the iMac and MacBook Pro are:
Mac OS 11.6.8
Trello 2.13.5-499
I think the problem is Trello 2.13.5-499 (my Mac updated on Monday) - I can no longer download files on the Mac Trello app - works fine via the browser (Safari) version. My partner hasn’t yet downloaded 2.13.5-499 and it works fine.
The behaviour when you click on the tiny cloud download icon is a box at the bottom opens saying - file name ‘interupted’ - and then nothing happens. So there is no way to download files - not ideal!
Kind regards,
Jonathan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.