Hello
I want to be able to call a phone number from my contacts in Trello is there a way to set up click to call
Thanks and Best Regards
Peter
Hi Pete,
Good day to you
Right now, that feature isn’t available within Trello, but you might be able to use a third-party Power-Up to have some other communication options.
Check out these third-party services:https://trello.com/power-ups/596775f2a019d437382ec656https://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d916446f517774210007https://trello.com/power-ups/5b55db5704cc75f290f1d473
I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.
Vishaal S | The Trello Team
I am interested too. I would like to work new leads on my phone and click the number within Trello to make a quick follow up call instead of having to manually insert the number into phone contacts. I think today that I tried to copy and paste into contacts but this did not work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.