The last couple of days I've been wondering what exactly would I write, that seems to be a bit of a theme with these Friday fun articles.
Live entertainment:
Music has that ability to touch thousands of people, all at the same time, and in the same way. There's not many other things that can do this.
I'm not going to judge on what kind of music you prefer, or where you engage in your live musical activities.
Music is personal.
As for me I'm a rock & roll kind of person.
In 2018 my wife and I decided we would not take a vacation, instead we would do as many concerts or live shows as possible throughout the year.
It was a great year.
We seen everyone, paid through the nose and did a lot of VIP/meet the band.
We went to plays.
We went to comedy shows.
We went to rock shows.
I got to meet my idols from a little band from Texas -- RIP Dusty Hill
I found the venue had a lot to do with the experience.
From outdoor to intimate the venue seemed to control the crowd, the mood, and the atmosphere of the show itself.
This all said, where do you get your live entertainment? Do you prefer the large banging crowd of a stadium, or a small intimate affair in a club.
