Good night, I would like to know if it is possible to create an automation in which when moving a card to a certain list, trello adds a random checklist to it (among the defined checklists).
If anyone can help, I apreciate
Can someone help me in this one?
Hi @Matheus Carrijo
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, and I hope you have had a good experience so far.I'm afraid you can't create a Butler rule to assign a random checklist to a card when the card is created. But you can create other rules that add specific checklists based on particular actions. For example, you can create a rule:
when a card is added to the board by anyone,add an empty checklist named "New assignments" to the card,and assign the item to member @test
There are many possibilities for working with Butler. I recommend checking out our help doc about Butler overview here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/butler-overview/.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.