I accidentally hit the trial premium, how can I cancel it, I only want to use the free one
Hi @wangjinglong ,
Your free trial will be cancelled at the end of the trial period if you don’t add a credit card. If you add a credit card to your subscription, your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the trial period.
If you start a Premium trial on a Standard Workspace, your subscription will automatically upgrade to a Premium subscription at the end of the trial, at which point you will be charged for a Premium subscription. You can start a Premium free trial while on a Standard subscription from the billing page of your Standard workspace:
If you cancel your Standard subscription while in a Premium free trial, you’ll continue to have access to Premium features until the trial ends, but your subscription will not renew after the trial ends.
If you start a Premium trial on your Standard Workspace but don’t want to move to the Premium subscription at the end of the trial, you can opt out.
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/
Hi, @Ollie Guan , Thanks for your answer, I clicked from the free workspace to the trial Premium workspace, and my Trello kept showing the remaining trial time. Is there any way I can end the trial of Premium early, or can I only become free after the trial is over
Contact support Team
https://trello.com/contact#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.