I've downloaded the SonarQube Add-On and configured the settings, however they will not validate.
The configuration screen shows an error sonar4bamboo.admin.server.task.validation.errors, the bamboo log shows:
ERROR [http-bio-8085-exec-35] [SonarTaskConfigUpdater] SONAR4BAMBOO: Failed to validate the updated Sonar Server for task 2
There are no error logs in SonarQube.
I am using Bamboo 5.9.10 and SonarQube 5.3 both are running against an Oracle 12c database.
I have previously successfully used the SonarQube add-on in Bamboo 5.9.7 (running against SQL Server 2012) connecting to the same SonarQube 5.3 instance (on Oracle). I need to migrate Bamboo off SQL Server and so we upgraded and moved the Bamboo database to Oracle... but now SonarQube won't connect.
So the issue would seem to be either due to the new Bamboo 5.9.10 version, or the new database flavour. However the error logs are not sufficient to diagnose the issue... it doesn't say why the validation failed or what is wrong... I have triple-checked all entries in the plug-in configuration and had my colleague check them.. all are correct.
Any insights are appreciated.
Edit: I have downgraded Bamboo to 5.9.7 on Oracle 12c and it still occurs. So it would seem this is an incompatibility between the Sonar Bamboo add-on and Oracle 12c. I realise Atlassian does not (yet) support Bamboo on Oracle 12c however Bamboo runs ok on Oracle 12c without any issues. SonarQube also runs on Oracle 12c without issues. But the Sonar add-on appears to be broken in this environment.