Hi everyone!
My name’s Abby. I’m joining as the new Product Marketing Manager on the Jira Work Management team and wanted to introduce myself before jumping into exciting updates and announcements.
I can’t wait to learn from you all about how you’re using JWM to make work, less work. One of the topics I'm exploring right now is how to get multiple teams on the same page when your project spans across them.
You’ll see me here in the Community sharing JWM news, asking for your feedback, and joining conversations about best practices. But for now, I’d love to get to know you as I settle in. What’s your role and why did you choose Jira Work Management?
By the way, I’m all ears when it comes to music and book recommendations too.
Welcome to the team and to Community, Abby!
Warm Welcome 😀
Welcome to the JWM Team, Abby!! Really looking forward to what you have to share with us!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.