Will there be function to automatically hide features that are considered delivered/done in product discovery similar to the way Jira Software starts to automatically hide issues or will this always need to be done via filters?
For example, features that are delivered do not need to be in the impact assessment view, or even all features view anymore but currently the user must create filters to remove these features from the view.
Is there a better way to handle this that I have missed?
I guess this ties into a second question where you have a feature in the roadmap for 'now' - is there a best practise on what to do wth this feature once its status is updated to done? Should we just remove the 'now' state from the issue, or should we create automation rules to move it to a different roadmap state or remove it from the roadmap entirely?
I guess I am really just trying to avoid creating a mess as it feels like features can be in various transient states with no definitive action that occurs when a feature is considered delivered.