Hi - I'm looking to have a Trello list sort daily in ascending order with cards that were updated most recently at the top. I do not see that particular sort option in the drop-down which includes due date, age, start date, etc.
Hi @Sheri Tate
Is there any field storing the last updated date information on your cards?
Hi Sheri, thanks for getting in touch!
Rafael here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay!
In order to make this happen, you need to store this information in a custom field when the card was last updated in order to be able to make an Automation that sorts using this information.
A workaround for this (and I think it gives you more options) would be using Card Aging Power-Up. You can take a look here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-the-card-aging-power-up/
I hope this information helps!
Cheers,RafaelAtlassian Support - TrelloATLASSIAN
I would also love to see a default sort option that allows cards in a list to sort by last modified. I'm not keen on adopting these other two options. Specifically I would only want to sort the list itself, not all the lists on the board.
"In order to make this happen, you need to store this information in a custom field when the card was last updated in order to be able to make an Automation that sorts using this information."
Is there a post or video on how to do this by any chance?I hope it's not doing it manually... I have 144 cards!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.