I have created a private dashboard with some graphs on it but when I tried to edit and share, it got stuck on 'Rename and share dashboard'
steps:
I believe, and I may be wrong, but when you want to share a dashboard with others, you first need to edit the filters that you have made that are used in those dashboards.
Go to the dashboard:
I am facing the same issue while adding permission on filters. The popup remains open with no message.
Hello @mohsin.munir , do you still experience the same behaviour? If yes, I suggest opening a ticket with our support teams, for the product Jira Software (if you have it on your site), otherwise Jira Work Management (the basis of all Jira products. Dashboards aren't a Jira Product Discovery element, they are inherited from the Jira Platform, so if you are facing issues with it, our support teams should be able to help.
Cheers,
Hermance
Hello @Hermance NDounga
Yes, I am still facing this issue. and somehow I am unable to report this to Jira support.
It redirects me to following page and that leads to documentation and community threads
Can you share a screenshot of the window you see when you click on 'Rename and share dashboard'?
Under the Viewers dropdown, the only options that are available will be;
Under the Editors dropdown, the only options will be;
I see that you've already added a user but are unable to Save. Can you try a different browser and see if it works?
Also, does that user have product access to Jira Software?
You need to add the URL of your site and the " Ask community" button will transform in a form
and I am still facing this on different browsers.
@Hermance NDounga Created one but it looks same to this thread
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/I-am-unable-to-share-my-private-dashboards-to-open-members/qaq-p/2094338#M111225
It was some permission issue. Resolved under https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/I-am-unable-to-share-my-private-dashboards-to-open-members/qaq-p/2094338#M111226
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.