Hi
On one of my workspaces trello seems to be automatically creating a back up copy of the board every day. I don't think I enabled anything to ask it to do this and I and I can't see how to stop it. It could be one of the other people on the workspace enabled it in error though. But we don't need it to do this. I've had a look round and can't see a setting to enable / disable for this (although I might be just not spotting it)Any ideas of how to turn it off?
Thanks
@Rick Woolliss You may want to check if Amazing Fields is installed as a powerup. It recently got the ability to automatically create backups of boards. (see: https://docs.amazingpowerups.com/article/29-how-to-backup-trello-boards-with-amazing-fields )
It is possible that a board member turned it on for your board.
Hi @Rick Woolliss
Could you please check if any power up is enabled on any of the boards to take a backup of it? We would need access to your account to investigate more.
Would you be able to raise a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ so that we can look into it?
Cheers, Meghashrita KashyapThe Trello Team
Thank you! This looks like it was the cause!
thank you very much~ i met the same problem here.
Thank you! We had the same issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.