Since the update on 7.5.22
I am no longer able to open the menu when I swipe the right side of my screen. This is the only way I knew how to access the calendar and recient activity.
Hi @M. Glass I'm Eric, from the Trello mobile team.
The android board menu was updated so that it's now a bottom sheet that you can access via the overflow menu in the upper right corner of the header. From there, you can access Power-Ups and see Activity: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tCecMrr6u3V2n5pn7
I don't think that photo shows, what you think it shows. Okay. I think I figured out what you did now. Now, I'm just wondering, why ?
Before, I had to swipe, then click on calendar.
Now, it takes 4 clicks.
Can we have both as an option ?
Could we choose one or the other? ?
Our company uses the calender several times a day.
This has become such a proble.. we are looking for new software options. All we want is the swipe menu option back.
Sorry for the incorrect link - it should be updated now.
As you can see in the video, the new UX adds 1 extra step to the previous flow which was implemented to better align our board menu design across all mobile platforms (matching iOS). If that is still problematic, I would suggest trying the Calendar view, as you can quickly switch between it via the view switcher.
Regardless, I've brought up this thread internally, and it is being discussed further. Thank you for the feedback and hope this info helps.
I watched your video. No idea what you have going on there. We don't have those options. Maybe we're doing it wrong. You tell me. All I know is, at this point. I found your old version apk. I'm going to just never update your app and keep running the old version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.