Hi all,
When a user tries to create an issue for the first time, error messages are displayed at the top of their window for each required field before they have had the chance to click create issue/submit. For example, (summary: You must specify a summary of the issue.)
I have verified that all screens have the correct fields (and no duplicates) and that they have been added to the correct screen scheme. I have also verified the required fields in field configurations. Lastly, I verified that the validators in the workflow have no effect on this issue.
After researching this issue, I have read that some community members have used scriptrunner and behaviours to validate the form before create issue/submit. I am new to Jira so any help would be greatly appreciated! @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , you've provided a lot of answers/solutions to the posts that I have read. Perhaps you have a solution to this as well? 