We are looking for a solution that could help us to automate the entry of incidents on the status page.
Hi @Code Connect ,
This is Darryl. I am here to help. 😃
As I am not quite sure about this inquiry here, would you mind letting us know:
Thank you.
Kind regards, Darryl LeeSupport Engineer, Atlassian
Hi @Darryl Lee Thank you for responding to my query!This is an inquiry for statuspage feature. So basically to monitor the uptime of our servers we have configured them on statuspage . Whenever we have a new incident/maintenance we have to manually add that to the statuspage. We want the ability to automate this process through which we can add the incidents/maintenance to the corresponding components.
Appreciate your input!
Thank You & Regards!
Sajan VarmaCode Connect Team, FIS
Thanks for the confirmation.
To have the automation, I would suggest the following approaches:
Hope this helps.
Hi @Darryl Lee Thanks for the suggestions!We'll try the suggested solutions and will get back in case we need any help.
Really appreciate your quick support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.