I want to use automation to send myself, and my team members, a direct slack message separately two or more days before the due date. I know I can set up automation to send a due date reminder 5 mins- 2 days before hand, but it is only to a channel. I don't want it to go to a shared channel, because I want Trello to notify only the person who the card is assigned to, via slack. Is there a way to do this?
Also, is there a way to send reminders just for specific checklist items?
Additionally, is there customization of when we want the reminder other than 5 minutes-2 days? For instance, if something is due Monday, I want the reminder 3 days in advance, not 2 as it falls on a Saturday.
Are there power ups that could be used to achieve these goals? Thank you in advance!!