Thanks in advance. I would like to limit members ability in the board to move cards as well as archive them.
Hi, @Darsh Jain
If I understood correctly, you should create an "Access Permissions Scheme"In the project settings, the "Permissions" tab.In the upper right corner "Actions"And there you can choose rights by section on different tabs.
I did not see a label, and wrote about Jira.
I believe that's Jira?
@Brittany Joiner Sorry, Yes it is. I didn't see the label. I wanted to help, but due to inattention, on the contrary. Sorry.
@Darsh Jain I think, In Trelo, you need to change the subscription to Premium for this, and I think it should be in the board settings in the members tab. But I don't use a premium subscription so this is my logical сonclusion. Sorry.
@Ivan Andrieiev no worries - i was wondering if you had some new Trello settings!
I think what you would want is to add those people to your board as `observers`, which means they can view and comment, but not move things. But I do believe this is a premium only feature, so if you're using the free plan, you'd need to upgrade for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.