I am new to Trello and I am trying to get some experience with it before we go live within our organization. Are there any help videos or information to help me get started.
@Steven.valente welcome to the community, and to Trello! I actually have a youtube channel where i make a lot of videos about Trello - here are some getting started ones you might be interested in!
- General Trello Overview
- Trello Workflows You'll Want to Implement Right Away
- Don't Make These Trello Newbie Mistakes
- Trello Keyboard Shortcuts
- Getting Started with Trello Automation
- How to Track Goals and Habits in Trello
I'll stop there but I could keep going 😂 I love to make videos about Trello. (I also have a weekly newsletter where I share Trello tips, new features, and use cases)
Let me know if there's anything you're specifically interested in and I'd be happy to make a video about it!
Thank you, Brittany, I really appreciate your time and knowledge. Much appreciated!!
@Steven.valente absolutley! happy to help. if you have any specific questions or get stuck on anything, just reach out - always happy to help
Hi Please point me to useful videos/help guide to use Trello to manage an IT Development Project
And Staff Leave Callendar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.