Hi,
I was thinking about using trello to track my operations units work. As many other service providers we have strictly set SLAs. However if we are for example waiting for the customer to specify some information or if some customer request is waiting for some actions on their side our time SLAs pause. I am going to provide you with an example of what I would need:
First of all I create a card which in this case represents some customer request. I will set a due date on the card based on the urgency of this request. Lets say that the due date is 3 days and 4 hours from the time I created the card. If after lets say 1 day after working on the card I realize that I need some additional information from the customer I will write him an email and wait for him to respond. During this time I need the due date pause/prolong for the time until the customer replies, thus I need a list in which for the time being there the due date on the card will be moved forward. after I take the card out of the list the due date will then proceed as usual.
Is this butlerable/manageble?
Thank you,
Daniel