we need to add multi-board users, and we are not able to do this. Now we have the Standard Plan, and pay 320 USD per month. Can you help me with this issue?
Hey @Marcelo Farias - not sure what you mean by perfect plan? Can you elaborate on what you're looking for here?
I already explained my problem in the comments, we need to add multi-board users, and we are not able to do this. Now we have the Standard Plan, and pay 320 USD per month. That is why I want to know what is the indicated plan in Trello to be able to have that service.
Hi @Marcelo Farias - I'm asking you to elaborate as your comment wasn't clear. Both Standard and Premium will bill you for multi-board guests and Enterprise requires a minimum cost of 25 billable users a year so is out of your price range so we're not sure what you mean.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.