I have recently paid to join premium membership and had 3 other team members create their own logins so we can all use the same workspace. I am concerned that when I made their own separate accounts it has duplicated their memberships when I then added them to my workspace. How do i check their accounts have been set up correctly? They currently have two work spaces when they log in but ideally I just want them to have the one which is the shared workspace. #confused.
Hi Jen,
Thanks for reaching out!
For context, a user can be a member of multiple Workspaces, and they can create their own Workspaces too.
You can check if you have any duplicate members on your Workspace members page (https://trello.com/your-workspace-shortname/members).
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
LaraThe Trello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.