For the past week or two when I add items to my trello checklist they disappear when I hit done. Why is this happening?
I had to sign out of my Trello account and change my password. When I signed back in, the problem seems to be resolved. No more disappearing cards. So far, so good.
This is happening on the phone app.
hello, penny. this is happening on my ipad. this is very rare. never had issues like this. i came here looking for answer. can't help you much except to say it's not your fault.
Thanks hopefully someone can help soon. I rely on trello so much.
I’m having the exact same problem. I’m also having a message pop up I’ve never seen before. When I first open the app, I get the message: Please give us a moment. We have some housekeeping to do. I feel like these things started after the latest update.
What to do about it though. I don’t like having to type a card 3 times before it finally takes!
Thank you I will try that. I’m not sure if the same thing happens with the computer version.
Yes I get that message too.
me three!
This is happening to me too as of yesterday. I can’t seem to add a new item to a checklist. I do, click done and then it disappears. I’ve had the housekeeping message come up quite a few times on the phone app over the last few years but not this new issue.
the app definitely seems more glitchey lately. A couple of times I’ve tried to move a check list item up or down and when I do it’s duplicated an existing item instead. It usually rights itself if I come out of the board and go back in. Wondering if a new update has some bugs they haven’t worked out yet
I just tried logging out and in again and this seems to have worked! Thanks for the advice all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.