Hi,
I'm getting the following error when I farm off a remote agent to run a bamboo plan.
I'm not getting an error when the remote agent is dedicated to running the plan.
It seems to start, and then after say 30 minutes the remote agent will crash with this error.
We need to run parallel remote agents because our plans are taking a 3+ hours to run.
does anyone know how to prevent the Bamboo agent from crashing when two or more agents are running the same plan?
Log :
ERROR | wrapper | 2012/06/12 17:43:26 | JVM appears hung: Timed out waiting for signal from JVM.
ERROR | wrapper | 2012/06/12 17:43:29 | JVM did not exit on request, terminated
STATUS | wrapper | 2012/06/12 17:43:31 | JVM exited in response to signal SIGKILL (9).
ERROR | wrapper | 2012/06/12 17:43:31 | Unable to start a JVM
STATUS | wrapper | 2012/06/12 17:43:31 | <-- Wrapper Stopped