I am sure this has been asked but after searching I am even more confused:
Here is the deal: I use Trello free account works great, I have bout 3 boards etc. I have been invited and use about 4 more boards from other people. We are thinking of upgrading to premium to get the gant charts etc, but I don't get the reason why users are now going to be multi-user accounts and have to pay?
Want I want to be true (does not mean it is) is have 5 of our users (the people who want the features) get the accounts, but then I wan the rest of the users who have been using free for years to stay on free but be able to see the boards the premium users are making.
I also do not get why I (free account) can be on multiple boards but not have to me a multi-board account? is it because the boards I am on are free too?
this is almost as bad as MS licensing?