Hi, we are currently using email-to-board to manage incoming requests from a form. When the request gets emailed into Trello, I set up a rule to rename it and add a label:
when a card with a name starting with "New Marketing Request - {*} - {*} - {*} - {*}" is emailed into the board, rename the card to "{wildcard1} - {wildcard2}", and add the sky "Request" label to the cardAnd another that pulls the date from the title and makes it the due date on the card
when I enter a card name containing a date, set due on the date and remove the matched text
However, I recently ran into an issue where I wanted to name a card "Ad - 1/2 page" and it kept thinking the 1/2 was a date. I only want it to pull the date from these emailed in cards. Unfortunately there is no emailed into option for that trigger, so I played with wildcards a bit but realized I don't think commands necessarily run in the same order every time? So can I combine into one rule?
when I enter a card name containing a date after "New Marketing Request - {*} - {*} -", set due on the date and remove the matched text, rename the card to "{wildcard1} - {wildcard2}", and add the sky "Request" label to the cardBut so far I'm not having much luck... it's not catching the cards like the "when a card with a name starting..." trigger would. Would appreciate any insight!