I am doing a trial of trello and really linking it
BUT
I will not sign up if i have to reset my password EVERY time i log in through atlassian.
Surely this cannot be right?
Correct, it does not demand a password reset on log in. That only happens when you use "forgot password".
How are you going to Trello? Is it via a bookmark? What screens do you go through if you go to https://www.trello.com/ (manually typed in or copied and pasted) and click on "log in" at the top right?
And This is a New thing that has happend
I have the exact same problem. Every time I log in with my iphone or a computer which has been on trello with atlassian login. i have to reset password. I have dropped Atlassian login as no fix has been made for this an a million people must have the same problems. As this just suddenly happend.
Could you explain the symptoms of "have to reset password"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.