Last week, multiple users in our organization began experiencing an issue when trying to create Trello Cards from Outlook using the Trello Add-in.
When a user attempts to create a Trello Card from Outlook using the Outlook Trello Add-in, and selects "Include email attachments" - the user gets the error message: "Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello, Try again!!"
If the user does not select to include the attachment, the card is created. Users can also create cards from Outlook email messages which do not have attachments.
The problem seems to be centered around creating cards to include the email attachment(s). The type of attachment does not matter. It can be a PDF or a Word document. It will not work when trying to create a card from an email for any kind of attachment.
Anyone else experiencing this problem? I reported it to Trello but they referred me to Microsoft (trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com). I reported this and other issues to this email address but I don't get a response.