On Windows, (hyper-v vm, Win 10 Pro), downloaded and installed Bamboo, took the recommended default embedded database. Using GIT for the source code repository, on the same VM\system.
Now, I am trying to create a Project\Plan. I am using 'File:///..." as the URL. The user name\password is only for https and SSH protocol, so, I am trying 'Use shared credentials'. I have no shared credentials yet, so I tried to create one. I get error message box "the embedded DB health check has failed" further info shows "You'r using Bamboo with an HSQL database for evaluation. The DB type is not supported on production environments'."
I do not understand, how do I test\evaluate the product if I cannot use the embedded db? Do I need to do away with the embedded db and install one of the supported db's (if so how to do this?), or, will creating the project\plan work if I use the https or SSH, with the embedded db? (I am not familiar with these protocols, so that is why I did not use...can they be used to point to repository on same system?).
Also is the the correct URL for the git repository on my system.?...
file:///C:\Users\Tester\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\.git