I want to create a card button that does similar things to the instructions that is given here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-and-managing-task-dependencies/
Essentially, I don't want ALL checklist item to be converted into linked cards. So I have a work around card button to convert INCOMPLETE items into linked cards. I will first list out the tasks in a checklist, then check the items that doesn't need to be a card, click the card button, then uncheck everything. A chunky work around but it does what I want.
But the work around only seem to work for ONE checklist in a card, since I don't want to specify the checklist name. I just want the button to repeat the same action across all checklists in the card.
A similar query would be to sort ALL list via due dates. At the moment, I had to name each list in the board in the command, instead of just a simple "sort ALL list by due dates". This is a bit annoying since I will have to edit the command every time I rename one of the list.