I'm trying to work towards exporting our work in Jira towards an understandable progress report for people outside of Jira. A big part of this is the timeline in Jira Advanced Roadmap since that is a very understandable visual for most. I was able to use the "Label" field to give the variety of my statuses that we wanted (I did not use the actual Jira Status field because that limited us to the 3 pre-determined colors despite the amount of categories that were created). Since I am using "Color By" > "Label", I was wondering if it was possible to also display the label on the progress bar so that someone could see what the colors correspond to (yellow bars would display "Delayed", green bars would display "On_Track", etc.)? Also open to the idea of a color key that might help an external user as well. Just trying to create an easy way for users to understand what the colors of the bars correspond to. Thanks!
P.S. I know I can display the Label field as a column in our roadmap but the values aren't colored so I feel it loses its visual power as being connected to the color of the bars among the other data.