It used to be possible to Add New Checklist and then choose an option to copy checklist items from another checklist. Although it’s been a while since I last used this feature, I have sometimes relied heavily on this capability in the past and am well-familiar with it.
[SEE https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-to-use-trello-like-a-pro/#:~:text=You%20can%20also%20copy%20checklist,%E2%80%9CCopy%20Items%20From%E2%80%A6%E2%80%9D. ]
The past couple of times I have attempted to use this feature, though, it no longer seems to exist. At first I thought it might be a temporary glitch or some misunderstanding on my part… or perhaps the difference between the iOS app and browser-based functionality; then I thought it might have to do with iOS browser vs Windows laptop so I checked out all these possibilities and still can’t find the feature.
Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong or what may have changed since the last time (unknown precisely when) this worked? I’m stumped and I’m not sure what to try next to avoid having to re-create these lists from scratch.
Thanks,
Kimm