Hi everyone,
Yesterday my descriptions in Trello cards switched to a visual editor and I don't know how to switch them back. Could anyone help me? It´s the same for the app and browser.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi Zdeňka Havlová, How are you?
We've rolled out the rich text editor for card descriptions and that's the reason you see this change you can disable or enable the feature, To do head to https://trello.com/my/labs and disable the feature!
Thanks a lot. The problem is that you have to switch in each new card.
Thank you! I got so accustomed to markdown the WYSIWYG editor was slowing me down.
I guess this has been disabled now and we all just have to live with the awful WYSIWYG editor? Bring back markdown please, using Trello is now a painful experience for me.
Well that used to work, and not not! Agree with Phil above
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.