I use Trello at work, and I just signed up for the Premium account for personal use. My goal is to have a board that can be seen by my husband and teenage kids, so I can assign tasks to them ("take out the garbage") and they can move the card to "Done" when complete. I also want them to be able to add tasks/cards and assign them to me. Ideally I'd like us all to be using the Trello app on our phones, because my teenagers use texts/apps way more often than email.
What's the best way to do this? I tried to invite them by entering their email, but that looks like I would need to assign them each a $130/year license. That seems a bit much for just managing a family to-do list.
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a tutorial - seems like this problem has to have been solved many times over already. Thanks!