i do virtual piano cuz it's fun and i used to search 'virtual piano sheets' and get a ton of trello sites and now trello doesnt show up at all in any searches
I thought it was only me having this problem.The simplest solution would be to use other search engines like bing.
@Dan Jones Dunavent weird! I don't think i've noticed this actually, but now that you mention it I can't see a single trello board show up in Google results anymore, even when i search things like Trello training and other things that totally should bring up a trello board, like searching "epic games store roadmap trello.com"
Did some digging around and it appears the Google isn't indexing trello boards anymore: https://www.reddit.com/r/trello/comments/w1znpb/public_trello_boards_no_longer_indexed_by_google/
Can't entirely prove it, but seems multiple people are seeing this and it was rumored to happen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.