Hello,
I created a workspace (Digital Deployment Binder) that is specifically geared towards military families gearing up for a deployment. I would like to make the entire workspace and the boards in it available for people to use and copy into their own workspace. How do I do this? If I make it public, can people come in and alter the existing boards? Is there a way to "lock" it so they just copy it over to their own workspace? I've shared this with some of the other folks I know who are getting themselves and the families in their unit ready for deployment and they are finding it very helpful, and I would like to be able to share it, but not have to worry about going in and fixing it regularly. is there a way to make it like a download and then they work with it in their own space?
Also, I tried submitting to the Template gallery, but they are not accepting submissions.