I would like to be able to see picture attachments in my calendar view. Right now I only see a bar with the words image.png. Can someone tell me how to fix this. Also I only have the free version, is this a premium feature?
Hi @Myra Limbaugh ! Welcome to the community I believe it's expected to not see any attached images in the calendar view; regardless of what Trello plan you're on. Same goes if you're using the calendar power-up or Trello's native calendar view - both calendars don't show the attached image. I'm not entirely sure what the bar with the words image.png would be though - I don't see the same on mine. You can reach out to Trello if you think you're seeing a bug via https://trello.com/contact#/ (and also request the feature of seeing images in the calendar if you want!)
Thanks for your response. This was very helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.