Hello!
Apologies if my english is unclear, since it is not my first language. But I will try to be as clear as possible.
When I try to log into Trello it asks me to log in with atlassian. When i click on it, the page just loads and I get following error message:

I tried the following:
- Clearing cache and cookies
- Trying different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge)
- Inkognito mode
- stopping extensions
- restarting the computer
When I logg in with my phone it does work. Trello seems to be the only site i have problem logging into with my computer. I cant contact the support through Trello, it says the support is down.
My coworkers can log into the site, on the same wifi.
Anyone have a solution?
Thank you!
Edit:
Solved! It worked by logging in with wifi back home, now it works with the office wifi.