I am trying to create either a button or a weekly report that will show the name of the card, the people that are working on the card , the list its in and the value from a specific custom field (number)
I know how to show everything except the value from the custom field.
Customer support informed me that the variables {customfieldvalue},{customfieldname} do not work in the report.
Hence i started exploring the response option. However I dont know how to call the specific information from the json file generated, so when the email is received it show "
(INVALID_JSON Fee:INVALID_JSON})]"
The command I use is"
put to url "https://trello.com/x/xxx/team-xxx/exports?key={x-x-x-x-x-x}&token={x-x-x-x-x-x-x} - -data 'attachments=true'" with payload "Payload", create a report in variable "CF" with all cards with custom field "Contractor Fees (£)" set to a number greater than 1 using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) - ({httpresponse}\n Fee:{httpresponse.{customfieldvalue}})]" group by due date, and send an email notification to "blabla@blabla.com" with subject "Contractor fees report" and message "\"Hello,\nPlease find the list with the outsourced projects and their fees below:\n\n{$CF}\n\nThank you
"