I use the Trello app on my MacBook, as the browser version takes up too much on the updated Chrome browser - my fans run when I'm logged in.
When I use the calendar view, as I am accustomed, it jumps from month to month every second or so and takes a LONG time (if it ever does) to stop so I can use it. It's like wack-a-mole when I try to click on a date. This happens when I scroll down or when I click the down/up arrow from month to month.
I asked a colleague about this and she uses the browser version and does not have this issue. Again, my updated Chrome browser does not like your browser version.
Is this a known issue? It's been like this for more than a year and I'm finally spending time asking this question instead of just looking for someone else who has this issue. I can't show you a screenshot, as it's more of a video thing.