Hi,
I can't seem to add my own images as a card cover image. I can attach the images fine, but when I try to add them as the cover I get the following error:
"Unable to use [file name] jpg as a card cover"
What can I do?
Hi Sharon Bishop!
Have you tried to upload as the attachment and choose the option - Make Cover?
Or another option is to create New card, then open it and on the right side of the card is option "Cover"/"Upload a cover image".
If that does not work, try with new account just for the test.
Greetings,
Boris
One more option is to choose different file format.
Could it be that the images are too large? I'm not sure if this would be an issue or not, but maybe try a smaller image and see if that works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.