I'm trying Trello Premium. It gives you the ability to add dates to checklist items plus table and calendar views.
What I can't figure out (apologies if this is a stupid question) is how to get the advance checklist items with due dates to show up on the combined calendar or table views. I can see the advance checklist items on each individual board calendar (with the calendar power up enabled) but the whole point is I want to see everything combined together - all cards and advance checklist items from all boards - on one view. I don't want to have to go though 18 different board calendars trying to stick it together in my head.
I know there is the 'my items' area but this shows you a whole other bunch of stuff too and focuses on the next few days so isn't helpful say if you're trying to see everything currently planned for a date in three month's time.
Anyone know if the above is possible and if so how?