Hi all,
I'm trying to implement a Butler rule where basically the following happens :
- an checklist item is added
- the item is assigned to a member based on whose name is mentionned in the custom field "Project Initiator"
which means that the custom field is variable. Therefore, instead of creating the rule multiple times (when member A is the project initiatior then assign the item to member A) I wanted to use the variables as mentionned in this post (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/working-with-custom-fields/#custom-field-variables)
So what I tried to do is create the following Butler rule :
- when item XX is added to checklist YY
- assign the item to member @{{%Project Initiator}}
where the project initiator values in the custom field will be the Trello usernames of the members (as I guess there is no other way Trello can match betwwen a full name and a username)
However, when I try to save the rule I get an error saying "CANT_PARSE_COMMAND"
Have you faced a similar problem ? is there something to change in my approach ?
You can find the screenshots for more detail
