Hello,
I am trying to integrate alerts from my Trello cards into slack. I was able to setup a generic update saying "card is due". I want to do the following:
- Every morning, send a list of Due Cards to a slack channel, which includes the card title. Example message:
"Good Morning. The cards due today for buildouts are as follows:
- Card Title 1
- Card Title 2
- Card Title 3" - Once a card is moved to a separate list for example from the "to-do" list to "doing", send alert to a separate slack channel saying the following"
- "Hello, the "card title" card is ready for next steps"
I will be happy to answer any further questions to clarify this. I am trying to integrate multiple boards in my organization. Currently playing around with a test board, and test slack channel before looping everyone in.