A few weeks ago when I'd click on a .msg file in a board in the Trello app for Windows 10 I just get a download window instead of automatically opening in Outlook. When I use Trello in Chrome it works properly as I set .msg files to open automatically after download.
Is there any equivalent feature in the Trello app as I'm pretty sure it's just a webpage encapsulated in an app. I even see the download bar show up for a fraction of a second before the download window shows up. It's as if I set the application to always ask before downloading if I was using Chrome.
Is there a registry fix or something else that will allow me to click on a .msg file in the Trello app and have it open in Outlook automatically. I realize that this is just downloading it to a hidden temp folder and then sending a signal to open it, but it made it so much faster to use the way it used to work.