Greetings community!
Has anyone else noticed this symptom in Jira Product Discovery:
Thanks!
Hi @Bill SheboyThank you for reporting this. Our team is informed and will investigate this issue.Cheers, Hanna
Hi, I think I'm having a similar issue, I'm in Chrome and occasionally (recently, often) when in a Jira Product Discovery Project list view, both my vertical and horizonal scroll bars completely disappear (refreshing my browser and changing the zoom scale seem to have no affect).
Is there something I should be doing on my side to resolve this issue? As it stands, I can scroll up and down vertically only because I have a scroll wheel on my mouse. I cannot scroll left to right at all, nor can I see the full side pop out panel as that is cut off as well.
Thank you,Megan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.