Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a solution that would allow me to execute the following workflow for Outlook365 mails :
- I send a mail to an external member
- I click on something in a manual way to make a Trello card out of this mail
- The card is created in the board with elements of the mail (object, content)
- Within the card I see a preview of the mail & the thread
- When there is a new answer, it gets updated in the preview within the card, that way I don't have to keep looking for new replied in the mailbox
I found this is possible to do through the powerup "Gmail by Cardbox", unfortunately it works only for gmail accounts and not Outlook 365
Do you have any ideas on how to solve this ?
By the way, I tester Trello official add-in to Outlook, but it does not meet my expectations, it only translates a mail content into a card without any preview of the thread, so I don't get an update when there is a new reply