Hi Team,
Can someone help me get complete documentation of Opsgenie? I started to learn the Opsgenie tool but before that, I wanted to know what Opsgenie is and how to use it? and a complete end-end doc.
Regards,
Kanaka
Start at https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/resources
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you for sharing the Opsgenie document.
Here I want to know when I open the link you have shared I found these topics
Setting up your User ProfileTeam ConfigurationBuilding an On-Call scheduleSetting up an Integrated ToolAlert Management
My question is If I want to learn Opsgenie just going through the above topics is enough? Or do I need to concentrate/refer to any other topics?
Depends on how you learn best - reading is one way, but actually doing it is probably the best thing to do.
I want to explore the Opsgenie product end to end document like what are its features and what things need to configure from a customer's point of view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.